BrSTU is a member of AECEF (The Association of European Civil Engineering Faculties).
AECEF- is a non-governmental, apolitical, non-profit making organization. It was established in 1992 for cooperation, for exchange of technologies, research scholars, teachers, students and specialists between faculties of civil engineering of technical universities in different countries of the world (Belarus, Great Britain, Hungary, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Canada, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, the Czech Republic, and Estonia). The Board of Directors and the Secretariat of the Association are in Prague.
Aims of the association:
• To create conditions for closer cooperation for organizations dealing with problems in the field of civil engineering, as well as for conducting joint research by specialists of this sphere from various countries.
• To contribute to the dissemination and implementation of the latest construction research and teaching techniques, especially to improve environment.
• To support overall development of Europe and distribution of new building technologies.
• To take measures to ensure compatibility of curriculum of faculties of civil engineering for student exchange and mutual recognition of graduates in the practice of civil engineering in Europe.
• To ensure training and lecture tours to foreign universities for teachers, researchers and students.
The Training was held under the Erasmus+ Project “Library Network Support Services (LNSS): modernising libraries in Armenia, Moldova and Belarus through library staff development and reforming library services”.
The summer school, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will start with visits to European Institutions in Strasburg, followed by llectures and presentations in Essen and last from 22.08. - 31.08.2016.
Application deadline: 05.02.2016.
Working language is English.
Travel costs and costs foe stay are covered by DAAD
See more information in the FLYER.
We are pleased to invite all those who are not indifferent to English and who want to upgrade their English skills to join “English Speaking Club” at our university.
The meeting between head of department of informatics and applied mathematics Siarhei Parfamuk and the university’s undergraduates was held on October 30, 2015 on the theme "Participation of the Brest State Technical University in the CERES project".
I am Alexandra from Spain and I am going to tell you about my experience in Belarus.
My name is Ibrahim Al-Rashdi, 24 years old. I am a student from Sultanate of Oman. In summer 2014 I have visited the republic of Belarus, Brest State Technical University...
On the 2 June, 2014 a group of Chinese students with their supervisor had a nice trip. We visited castles of Mir and Nesvizh. The trip was exciting and full of positive emotions. We enjoyed the beauty of Belarusian nature and the old architecture.