Partner declaration on the project “East-West European Network on higher Technical education” was signed by Brest State Technical University in 2011.
Countries targeted: Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine
Project duration: 48 months
Amount requested: 3 299 800 EUR
EWENT consortium consists of 17 partner universities and 2 associate partners.
Warsaw University of Technology (WUT), Poland. (The EWENT project is coordinated by The Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology).
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (ECN)
- Czech Technical University (CVUT)
- Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT)
- The University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU)
- Universita degli Studi di Trento
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Belarus National Technical University
- Brest State Technical University
- Technical University of Moldova
- National Technical University of Ukraine
- National Aerospace University
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
- National Aviation University
- Donetsk National Technical University
- Donbas State Technical University
- Odessa National Technical University
- Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
- Nikopol Region Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The project (EWENT - East-West European Network on higher Technical education)» is intended to launch a research and education network comprising HEIs from the European Union, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
The project aims at cooperation of HEIs from the European Union, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine in the following spheres:
- establishing the network for research and education cooperation between the HEIs from EU and Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine;
- strengthening ties between Ukrainian, Belarusian, Moldovan and EU institutions covering the large part of the continent, and increasing the public awareness of European higher education in terms of quality, internationalisation and tradition and gain international visibility;
- facilitating systematic mobility so as to enhance the results of education and research;
- developing programs and coordinate activities to trigger international strategic cooperation in research and education;
- offering talented students with the opportunity to study in another country;
- developing higher technical education teaching and learning capacities of countries and regions;
- promoting European Union technical education standards to Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
Local coordinator of the project at BrSTU- Head of Intelligent Information Technologies Department and Laboratory of Artificial Neural Networks, Professor. Vladimir Golovko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Training was held under the Erasmus+ Project “Library Network Support Services (LNSS): modernising libraries in Armenia, Moldova and Belarus through library staff development and reforming library services”.
The summer school, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will start with visits to European Institutions in Strasburg, followed by llectures and presentations in Essen and last from 22.08. - 31.08.2016.
Application deadline: 05.02.2016.
Working language is English.
Travel costs and costs foe stay are covered by DAAD
See more information in the FLYER.
We are pleased to invite all those who are not indifferent to English and who want to upgrade their English skills to join “English Speaking Club” at our university.
The meeting between head of department of informatics and applied mathematics Siarhei Parfamuk and the university’s undergraduates was held on October 30, 2015 on the theme "Participation of the Brest State Technical University in the CERES project".
I am Alexandra from Spain and I am going to tell you about my experience in Belarus.
My name is Ibrahim Al-Rashdi, 24 years old. I am a student from Sultanate of Oman. In summer 2014 I have visited the republic of Belarus, Brest State Technical University...
On the 2 June, 2014 a group of Chinese students with their supervisor had a nice trip. We visited castles of Mir and Nesvizh. The trip was exciting and full of positive emotions. We enjoyed the beauty of Belarusian nature and the old architecture.