RETHINK is an idea of new Curricula, a plan for connecting HEIs to the world of businwss/industry and a wisch for a better ENVIRONMENT.
The project intends to establish connections, strengthen educational/cultural/business bridgesand to construct a common language on the phere of Higher Education and Society under the theme of ENVIRONMENT (priority).
The project is aimed at developing and offering to students 2 Joint Degrees:
1 - Architecture/Urban Planning
2 - Climate Engineering/Environmental Sciences (Masters & PhD degrees).
The 2 Degrees will encompass a "CO2THINK" component and an "Innovation/Interproneurship@ component within a transdisciplinary framework. By refocusing the role of planning regarding to CO2 emissions and CO2 management, RETHINK's new Curricula aims at contributing to global warming migration and to the reduction of Green Houe Gases.
RETHINK partners (in the EU):
- Faculty of Architecture, Technical University of Lisbon (Portugal) - FAUL
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development, (Portugal) - IPL
- Business Association of Entrepreneurs (Portugal) – NERSANT
- University of A Coruña (Spain) - UDC
- Technical University of Delft (Netherlands) - TUD
- University of Paderborn (Germany) – UPB
- Kaufmann Unternehmensberatung (Germany) - KUB
(outside the EU):
- Gavar State University (Armenia) - GSU
- State Engineering University of Armenia (Armenia) - SEUA
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction (Azerbaijan) - AzUAC
- Baku Sate University (Azerbaijan) - BSU
- Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijan) - MEA
- Brest State Technical University (Belarus) - BrSTU
- Polotsk State University (Belarus) - PSU
- Ministry of Education of Republic Belarus (Belarus) - MERB
- Georgian Technical University (Georgia) - GTU
- Tbilisi State University (Georgia) - TSU
- Aleco Balti Russo State University (Moldova) - USARB
- Technical University of Moldova (Moldova) - TUM
- Donbass National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture (Ukraine) - DNACEA
- Donetsk National Technical University (Ukraine) - DNTU
- Ministry Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine (Ukraine) – MESYSU
Project official Website
The Training was held under the Erasmus+ Project “Library Network Support Services (LNSS): modernising libraries in Armenia, Moldova and Belarus through library staff development and reforming library services”.
The summer school, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will start with visits to European Institutions in Strasburg, followed by llectures and presentations in Essen and last from 22.08. - 31.08.2016.
Application deadline: 05.02.2016.
Working language is English.
Travel costs and costs foe stay are covered by DAAD
See more information in the FLYER.
We are pleased to invite all those who are not indifferent to English and who want to upgrade their English skills to join “English Speaking Club” at our university.
The meeting between head of department of informatics and applied mathematics Siarhei Parfamuk and the university’s undergraduates was held on October 30, 2015 on the theme "Participation of the Brest State Technical University in the CERES project".
I am Alexandra from Spain and I am going to tell you about my experience in Belarus.
My name is Ibrahim Al-Rashdi, 24 years old. I am a student from Sultanate of Oman. In summer 2014 I have visited the republic of Belarus, Brest State Technical University...
On the 2 June, 2014 a group of Chinese students with their supervisor had a nice trip. We visited castles of Mir and Nesvizh. The trip was exciting and full of positive emotions. We enjoyed the beauty of Belarusian nature and the old architecture.