Scientific research laboratory of Self stressed Structures
Head: Vladimir V. Tur, Dr. Sc., Prof. + 375 (0) 162 42 23 70
- Assessment of technical condition of building structures;
- Projects of reconstruction and strengthening of building structures;
- Technical documentation for construction and calculation of self-stressed structures.
Head: Vladimir A. Golovko, Dr. Sc., Prof. + 375 (0) 162 42 63 21
- Neural networks and artificial immune systems for intrusion and viruses detection and recognition;
- Artificial Intelligence techniques for transient ischemic attacks and epilepsy diagnostics;
-Intelligent system for control of mobile robot.
- Research projects in mobile robotics, robot control systems, etc.
- Popularization of robotics in Belarus;
- Hosting events related to robots and robotic technologies.
Scientific research laboratory «Pulsar»
Head: Vitaly S. Severianin, Dr. Sc., Prof. + 375 (0) 162 42 03 05
-Research in energy saving, fuel consumption, energy conversion, and heat supply.
The Training was held under the Erasmus+ Project “Library Network Support Services (LNSS): modernising libraries in Armenia, Moldova and Belarus through library staff development and reforming library services”.
The summer school, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will start with visits to European Institutions in Strasburg, followed by llectures and presentations in Essen and last from 22.08. - 31.08.2016.
Application deadline: 05.02.2016.
Working language is English.
Travel costs and costs foe stay are covered by DAAD
See more information in the FLYER.
We are pleased to invite all those who are not indifferent to English and who want to upgrade their English skills to join “English Speaking Club” at our university.
The meeting between head of department of informatics and applied mathematics Siarhei Parfamuk and the university’s undergraduates was held on October 30, 2015 on the theme "Participation of the Brest State Technical University in the CERES project".
I am Alexandra from Spain and I am going to tell you about my experience in Belarus.
My name is Ibrahim Al-Rashdi, 24 years old. I am a student from Sultanate of Oman. In summer 2014 I have visited the republic of Belarus, Brest State Technical University...
On the 2 June, 2014 a group of Chinese students with their supervisor had a nice trip. We visited castles of Mir and Nesvizh. The trip was exciting and full of positive emotions. We enjoyed the beauty of Belarusian nature and the old architecture.