Head Boris N. Sklipus
+ 375 162 42 02 45 email@example.com
The campus-based Information and Technical Centre (ITC) was formed in 1996 to meet data processing and information needs of the students and staff of the University.
Since its formation the range of ITC tasks has greatly extended. Nowadays the objectives of the ITC are:
• to support the teaching process with necessary computing equipment and up-to-date application software;
• to allot CPU time for and render computer-related consultation services to the users who are engaged in research and development work;
• to provide access to the shareable campus database as well as e-mail, Intranet and Internet;
• to perform computer-related educational activities;
• to ensure data security;
• to render practical computer-related assistance, such as hardware setting-up or software installation, or recovery of data lost because of computer malfunction of software virus infection;
• to solve problems of system integration and information support;
• to log in everything that happens in the computer network and carry out its administration;
• to keep electronic Catalogue of library entries and make it available to any user of the local network.
The Training was held under the Erasmus+ Project “Library Network Support Services (LNSS): modernising libraries in Armenia, Moldova and Belarus through library staff development and reforming library services”.
The summer school, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will start with visits to European Institutions in Strasburg, followed by llectures and presentations in Essen and last from 22.08. - 31.08.2016.
Application deadline: 05.02.2016.
Working language is English.
Travel costs and costs foe stay are covered by DAAD
See more information in the FLYER.
We are pleased to invite all those who are not indifferent to English and who want to upgrade their English skills to join “English Speaking Club” at our university.
The meeting between head of department of informatics and applied mathematics Siarhei Parfamuk and the university’s undergraduates was held on October 30, 2015 on the theme "Participation of the Brest State Technical University in the CERES project".
I am Alexandra from Spain and I am going to tell you about my experience in Belarus.
My name is Ibrahim Al-Rashdi, 24 years old. I am a student from Sultanate of Oman. In summer 2014 I have visited the republic of Belarus, Brest State Technical University...
On the 2 June, 2014 a group of Chinese students with their supervisor had a nice trip. We visited castles of Mir and Nesvizh. The trip was exciting and full of positive emotions. We enjoyed the beauty of Belarusian nature and the old architecture.